Norman R. Piel
Called to the Bar of Manitoba in 1992
Areas of Focus:
- Norm practices primarily in the areas of Real Estate, Corporate & Commercial Law, Charities & Non-Profit Organizations, and Wills, Estates & Power of Attorney.
- Canadian Bar Association & Manitoba Bar Association, Member
- University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, Solicitors' Transactions, Past Instructor
In the Community:
Norm provides voluntary leadership to non-profit, charitable organizations that advance education, provide shelter and education to impoverished, orphaned children globally, and give care and compassion to the elderly. He also participates in fundraising activities that assist with efforts to fight disease.
Community Leadership & Involvement:
- Chair in German-Canadian Studies, The University of Winnipeg, Advisory Board Member, 2002 – present
- The German-Canadian Studies Foundation Inc., Director, 2002 – present
- Mission Baptist International Foundation Inc., President & Board Chair, 2006 – present
- Meadowood Manor Foundation Inc., President & Board Chair, 2009 – present
- CIBC Run for the Cure, Participant